My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel, core and cut apples into rings; fry lightly in 1 ounce of the butter, and then drain.
- 2Coat fish with seasoned flour.
- 3Add the remaining butter to pan and fry the fillets for 5 minutes on each side.
- 4Arrange on a warmed serving dish, garnish with apple rings and keep hot.
- 5Add the bay leaf, clove and remaining flour to the pan and stir well.
- 6Gradually add the cider and lemon juice and bring to boil, stirring all the time.
- 7Strain the sauce over fish and serve at once.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fillet of Sole Normandie
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.3
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 123.9 mg
- Sodium 256.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 31.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: