Fillet of Sole in White Wine
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash and dry fillets and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange fillets in a buttered baking dish in a single layer and sprinkle with the green onions, melted butter, wine, parsely, thyme, and bay leaves.
- Cover with greased paper facing down, then cover dish and bake 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove fillets from baking dish.
- Strain pan juices into a small saucepan, add 1 tablespoon butter,and let melt.
- Blend in the flour, add the cream, and cook 4 minutes.
- Pour over fish and serve.