Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Stuffed fillet of sole
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 4 (6 ounce) sole
- 1⁄4 lb cooked baby shrimp
- ground black pepper, plus
- Combine lemon juice, green onion, garlic, and wine in a small bowl and set aside.
- Divide shrimp evenly in a band among among one end of flat-laid filets then roll up securing firmly with toothpick. Place in a baking dish.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Pour lemon juice mixture over fish, cover then bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- When filets are nearly done, melt butter over medium heat in a small saucepan, then stir in flour.
- Transfer cooked fish to serving platter and keep warm.
- Pour pan juices into/flour mixture, cook and stir until thick. Pour over sole and serve.