Fillet of Salmon With Pinot Noir Sauce
- Combine the wine, tomato, vinegar, shallot and garlic in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook until reduced by half, about 20 minutes.
- Add the stock and bring to a boil. Cook until reduced by half, about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and whisk in the butter.
- Brush the salmon with the oil and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the salmon and cook until browned on both sides, about 6 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a serving dish and top with the Pinot Noir sauce.