Recipe by Terese
This is like a pasta dish with a difference, really yummy and not too difficult.
Top Review by Sueie
Didn't have pork fillet on hand, so used chicken fillet. This was really delicious, cut back a little on mustard and extra lite cream because of family, can't wait to try it on pork. Also used dried tarragon instead of fresh. GREAT RECIPE!
- 30 g butter
- 2 onions, sliced
- 500 g pork fillets, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 200 ml thickened cream
- 100 g swiss brown button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon
- 250 g cooked tagliatelle pasta noodles, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a large frypan over medium-low heat and cook onions for 3-4 minutes or until softened.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add pork to pan and cook in batches over high heat until lightly browned.
- Return onions to pan and stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Gradually stir in wine and chicken stock mixing until well blended.
- Add mustards and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 3-4 minutes until sauce boils and thickens.
- Stir in cream, mushrooms and tarragon, season with salt and pepper and cook for 4-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Toss sauce through cooked pasta and serve immediately.