Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Have been on a fish kick for a while now. I got this one from an old Southern Living issue.
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb flounder fillets
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat; add in flour and stir constantly until smooth.
- Add soup and wine; stir constantly until thickened.
- Add in cheese, parsley, and salt/pepper to taste.
- Place fish fillets in a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Pour sauce over fish fillets.
- Sprinkle a little more parmesan cheese over the top if desired.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes.