1 hr 5 mins
Owner/chef Ernie Bolleter of Ernie's Restaurant, is a native of Switzerland, where small lake fish are a standard in most restaurants. He says, "This recipe is a classic from Lake Geneva, and, it's delicious!" The prep time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl place the perch fillets and the beer.
- 2Soak them for 1 hour, and drain them well.
- 3Thoroughly coat the fish fillets in the flour.
- 4In a small skillet place the oil and heat it until it is very hot (almost smoking).
- 5Fry the fillets (3 or 4 at a time) for 3 minutes, or until they are golden brown.
- 6In a large skillet place the butter and melt it on medium until it is foamy.
- 7Add the fish fillets and swirl them around until they are well coated.
- 8Place the fish fillets on a serving platter.
- 9Dribble the remaining butter over them.
- 10Sprinkle the parsley on top.
- 11Serve with the lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Perch Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Perch Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fillet De Perch "hotel D'angleterre"
Serving Size: 1 (539 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1672.0
- Calories from Fat 1416
- Total Fat 157.3 g
- Saturated Fat 43.7 g
- Cholesterol 326.0 mg
- Sodium 154.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 46.5 g