1/3 Photos of Fillet Bubbly Bake
Nova Scotia Cook's Note:
My first job was as a stenographer for the N.S. Fish Packers Association and at the time they were promoting using frozen fish fillets in meals. They gave away free fish recipes on laminated cards to anyone that requested them by mail. Here is one that I use over & over again as it is quick, easy and tastes really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the frozen fillets in four portions.
- 2Place in a shallow greased casserole.
- 3Mix the mushroom soup, onion, lemon juice and water and pour over the fillets.
- 4Top with grated cheese (I sometimes use a bit more than 1/2 cup).
- 5Bake in hot over (450 degrees) for 20 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fillet Bubbly Bake
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.8
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 722.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 29.8 g