1/5 Photos of Filled Strawberry Cheesecakes
Based on a Martha Stewart Recipe, but I altered it (because I think this tastes better! haha) Bite size fresh strawberries filled with a sweet cream cheese mixture. I took these to a party and they were gone in minutes with tons of complements! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use a melon baller to scoop out the green leafy top of the strawberries, and use a paring knife to cut off the bottoms of the strawberries so that they stand up.
- 2Sprinkle brown sugar into the hollowed out strawberries, and allow it to sit.
- 3Mix together the cream cheese, confectioner’s sugar, and almond extract in a bowl. Vary the amount of sugar and almond extract to taste.
- 4Cut the corner off a ziplock bag, insert a piping tip, and fill with the cream cheese. Pipe the mixture into the strawberries. (or scoop it in there if you don't have decorating tips).
- 5If desired, sprinkle chocolate shavings on top.
- 6Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Filled Strawberry Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.1
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 41.6 mg
- Sodium 123.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 2.8 g