Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Recipes for your: Nuwave/Flavorwave Ovens
Make and share this Filled Meatloaf Roll - Nuwave/Flavorwave Oven recipe from Food.com.
- 2 slices white bread or 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground meat
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash seasoning salt
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni or 1 (8 ounce) package ham or 1 (8 ounce) package salami
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained
- 4 ounces favorite shredded cheese
- About 1 1/2 hours before preparing: Into medium bowl, tear bread into small pieces (You can also lightly toast in toaster or place in Nu-Wave for 2-4 minutes).
- Add meat, onion and seasonings.
- Mix well but do not over mix.
- On waxed paper or saran wrap, pat meat mixture into 12X8 inch rectangle.
- On meat rectangle, arrange sliced meat to cover meatloaf mixture; top with spinach and cheese.
- Starting at narrow end, roll meat mixture, jellyroll fashion, lifting waxed paper to help shape roll.
- Seal sides so cheese does not get out.
- Place rolled loaf, seam side down, in meatloaf pan.
- Bake on 1" rack for 45-50 minutes on power 6 or 30 minutes on high.
- When meat starts to brown, cover loosely with a tent of foil to prevent over browning.
I made this recipe but left out the spinach as I didn't have any on hand. It came out great. My family loved it. I'll be making it again.
I have fed meat or anything with lg salt, so I used groud turkey and all salt. The meat has enough. Chef at Heart