1/4 Photos of Filled Croissant Sandwich
This is a hot sandwich based on Carole Handslip's recipe from her book, Step-by-Step 50 Great Sandwiches. I make these for either breakfast, brunch, or lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Slice the croissants in half horizontally and warm in the oven for 5-6 minutes.
- 3Over low heat, melt the butter in a small pan.
- 4Beat the eggs in a bowl adding salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Transfer the eggs to the pan and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 6Remove from the heat and stir in the cream and smoked salmon.
- 7Spoon the smoked salmon mixture into the warmed croissants and garnish.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Filled Croissant Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.6
- Calories from Fat 394
- Total Fat 43.8 g
- Saturated Fat 24.8 g
- Cholesterol 302.4 mg
- Sodium 710.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 16.8 g