Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy box mix gussied up a bit! I do prefer to cook muffins from scratch but love to have a box mix in the cupboard for the times we are craving something quick to snack on or want that warm aroma wafting through the house during the early morning hours.
- In medium bowl mix eggs and milk together.
- Stir in box mix until blended.
- Grease muffin tins well.
- Fill muffin tins.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and quickly scoop out a small, shallow hole in center of each muffin.
- Put a dallop of jam in the hole.
- Place back in oven and cook for 7-9 more minutes.
I took this to a church breakfast. It was a hit and everyone seemed to love them. Thank you for posting!