Recipe by smoke alarm jr
An easy box mix gussied up a bit! I do prefer to cook muffins from scratch but love to have a box mix in the cupboard for the times we are craving something quick to snack on or want that warm aroma wafting through the house during the early morning hours.
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl mix eggs and milk together.
- Stir in box mix until blended.
- Grease muffin tins well.
- Fill muffin tins.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and quickly scoop out a small, shallow hole in center of each muffin.
- Put a dallop of jam in the hole.
- Place back in oven and cook for 7-9 more minutes.