Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Easy breakfast or brunch for guests.
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 3 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter flavoring (optional)
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (I prefer sliced Almonds)
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- Beat together cake mix, pudding, water, oil, eggs, and butter flavoring.
- In a separate bowl, mix cinnamon, sugar, and nuts.
- Sprinkle half the cinnamon filling in a greased bundt pan.
- Top with half of the cake mix.
- Repeat with the rest of the cinnamon filling and then the cake mix.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes.