Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an indulgent treat !!!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 250 g seasoned cream cheese (Boursin with garlic and herbs)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- black pepper
- butter or oil
- Season chicken breast with salt and black pepper.
- Fry chicken breasts in butter or oil until just cooked.
- Meanwhile mix cream cheese and honey to a smooth sauce.
- Cut Chicken breasts open on the top and fill them with the thick sauce.
- Wrap each breast in aluminium foil and heat in hot oven (200°C) until sauce is warm (just a couple of minutes).
- Serve with roast potatoes and vegetables/salad.
I didn't have any honey so I substitued maple syrup and it was delicious, it's a nice sweet dish in the end.