Fill-Me-Up With Garlic Cheese Loaf
- Preheat the oven to 350*F.
- Cut the bread into halves lengthwise. Remove the bread centers, leaving the bread shells. Tear the bread centers into chunks.
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Add the garlic and sesame seeds. Saute until golden brown. Add the bread chunks. Fry until golden brown. Remove from the heat.
- Mix the sour cream, Monterey Jack cheese, Parmesan Cheese, parsley flakes and lemon pepper in a bowl. Add the artichoke hearts. Stir in the bread mixture. Spoon into bread shells. Sprinkle with the Cheddar Cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and garnish with the tomato slices and parsley.