Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
from my freind whos from the phillipines very tasty
Make and share this Filipino Style Fish Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- coarsley grate the potato and carrots
- Chop the onion coarsley.
- Mix together the fish with above ingredients.
- add enough eggs so mixture is coated well.
- then add some flour and mix so that mixture is quite sticky.
- add salt and pepper.
- make fish cakes not too big and flatten with hand and drop in shallow oil.