1/22 Photos of Filipino Pandesal Bread ( Bread Machine )
This recipe is from the Philippines. It makes the best rolls ever! They are wonderful fresh from the oven, with a little butter or some jam. They also freeze very well, so don't worry about any leftovers (if there are any!). Time to prepare the dough and rising time are not included. SOURCE: WWW.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the water, evaporated milk and milk and heat in the microwave for 35 seconds. Run tap water over the egg for 30 seconds to warm it.
- 2Add all ingredients (except the bread crumbs) in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- 3The dough is supposed to be somewhat sticky (when I made this recipe, it was not sticky but it turned out well anyway).
- 4Spray two baking sheets with non-stick cooking spray; preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 5When the dough is ready, scoop out a small amount (about the size of an ice-cream scoop) and roll in bread crumbs in an oval shape; place on baking sheet.
- 6Cover and leave to rise in a warm place until doubled.
- 7Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Filipino Pandesal Bread ( Bread Machine )
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.5
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 102.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g