Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
YUMMY!!!! I used to live in the Philippines and ate the most amazing pancakes. Found this recipe online and made them this morning! This is now our pancake recipe - everyone LOVED it!!!!
- 473.18 ml all purpose flour
- 59.16 ml sugar
- 22.18 ml baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 473.18 ml milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- Mix the flour, sugar and baking powder in large bowl.
- In another bowl beat eggs with milk and vanilla.
- Add egg mixture to flour and mix till smooth.
- Let stand for 5 minutes and mix again.
- Pour mix in hot skillet to make 6 inch pancake. Flip when bubbles on edge break.
Made this and I actually followed it to the tee. I must say its tasteless. Its missing something else. maybe salt.... definitely doesnt taste like any filipino pancake I've ever had! Disappointed!
I don't know what in particular make these pancakes filipino but they were so yummy. The texture was perfect. Thanks Freydom :) Made for Cookbook tag game