Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
YUMMY!!!! I used to live in the Philippines and ate the most amazing pancakes. Found this recipe online and made them this morning! This is now our pancake recipe - everyone LOVED it!!!!
- Mix the flour, sugar and baking powder in large bowl.
- In another bowl beat eggs with milk and vanilla.
- Add egg mixture to flour and mix till smooth.
- Let stand for 5 minutes and mix again.
- Pour mix in hot skillet to make 6 inch pancake. Flip when bubbles on edge break.
I don't know what in particular make these pancakes filipino but they were so yummy. The texture was perfect. Thanks Freydom :) Made for Cookbook tag game