Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I've posted a lot of fried rice recipes but I have not posted one from my country. This fried rice recipe is very close to my heart, and I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I do.
- 709.77 ml left-over cooked rice
- 2 Chinese sausage, sliced
- 14.79 ml garlic, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml chopped ham
- 59.14 ml chopped shrimp
- 3 eggs, beaten and lightly seasoned with
- salt and pepper
- 29.58 ml oil
- green onion, finely chopped
- In a hot pan, pour the oil, and make an omelet. Slice in thin shreds then set aside.
- In the same pan, fry Chinese sausages until crisp. Reduce the oil in half (or less if you prefer).
- Saute garlic, onion, and rice. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir-fry for 15-20 minutes until rice is cooked and evenly coated with soy sauce.
- Garnish with scrambled egg shreds and green onions.