Recipe by cookin_nurse
Made for ZWT6 Asia region. Found at www.fillipinorecipe.com
Top Review by Dienia B.
grat recipe the filapena girls i know use silver swan soy sauce the stuff is wicked good , it really bumps up the flavor this is really nice let rice dry out for a day before you stir friy it hold soy sauce better , and when i say dry out its just cooked day before you cover and frig it of coursew made for asian challenge philipinnes
- 8 cups day old cooked long-grain rice
- 3 eggs
- 1 diced lapchang sausage
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 bunch chopped white scallion
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a wok, soft scramble the eggs in 2 tbsps of oil, then remove them and place them in a separate dish.
- Add 2 more tbsps of oil, then stir fry the garlic and ginger.
- Drop in your lapchang and white scallions, add the rice, and mix thoroughly, then add the eggs, soy sauce, salt, and white pepper.
- You may replace the eggs and lapchang with tofu and add hot peppers if you are a vegetarian.