Prep 24 hrs
Cook 45 mins
Oh so very yummy! From my favorite source for my favorite childhood recipes AlohaWorld.com
Make and share this Filipino Fried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 5 lbs chicken pieces, preferably chicken wings
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ajinomoto (optional)
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 bunch green onion, chopped
- 10 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup aloha shoyu
- 1 dash sesame seeds (optional)
- Combine all dry ingredients together then, add remaining ingredients.
- Pat chicken dry before adding to sauce.
- Marinate overnight.
- Deep fry til golden brown.