Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
if you want a chicken with tomato,then try it.it's delicious,you may also pour some of the sauce of it over the rice
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken (1 1/2-inch cubes)
- 2 medium potatoes (sliced 1-inch cube)
- 2 medium carrots (sliced 1-inch cube)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 1 small onion (sliced)
- 1⁄4 kg beans
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 medium tomatoes (sliced)
- 125 g green peas
- 135 g tomato ketchup
- In a wok,heat a 2 tbsp of cooking oil.saute the garlic until a bit brown,then follow the onion.
- wait about 10 seconds and pour in chickens,stir until golden brown.follow with potatoes and carrots;stir for about 20 seconds and then put in beans and tomatoes.
- pour some water(enough for you to make its sauce) let it boil,and lastly pour in tomato ketchup.when the sauce become thick,turn off the heat.serve.
This was good! Instead of using ketchup, I used a can of tomato paste and chicken stock to make the sauce and added some cumin with thyme to flavor the chicken. My family thought it was delicious.
This was delicious! I added a lot more veggies to mine though. In addition to the ingredients listed on the recipe, I had whole okra, yellow squash, celery, and zucchini. Instead of ketchup I used a can of tomato sauce. Also I added some sea salt, oregano and a little basil for my taste. Very, very good!
mmmmmmm..yummy..five star 4 dis yummy food..jst tried this recipe and it's good..my husband said "very good..i'll eat it again.." he's filipino but he's kinda picky wen it comes 2 pinoy food..so i'm glad and was happy dat he likes it..Thanks alot! more power 2 u.