Prep 24 hrs
Cook 10 mins
Adapted from Krista's Kitchen
Make and share this Filipino Beef Kabobs recipe from Food.com.
- 78.07 ml soy sauce
- 44.37 ml honey
- 29.58 ml oil
- 29.58 ml cider vinegar
- 29.58 ml hoisin sauce
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 7.39 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 680.38 g sirloin steaks (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add beef.
- Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Coat grill.
- rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade.
- Thread beef onto six metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over medium.
- heat for 8-10 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness, turning.