Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from Krista's Kitchen
Make and share this Filipino Beef Kabobs recipe from Food.com.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add beef.
- Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Coat grill.
- rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade.
- Thread beef onto six metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over medium.
- heat for 8-10 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness, turning.