- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sirloin steaks (cut into 1-inch cubes)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add beef.
- Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Coat grill.
- rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade.
- Thread beef onto six metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over medium.
- heat for 8-10 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness, turning.