An easy to make pasta sauce. I have used this for years and always get complements. It is zesty but not overbearing. My son likes it so much he started making it himself!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan heat oil.
- 2add garlic and saute until it turns color.
- 3add onions and saute until they become opaque.
- 4add salt, basil, and oregano
- 5Add tomatoes and sugar
- 6Bring to a boil and then simmer for 30 minutes.
- 7for a stronger sauce add 4 tbs olive oil and Marsala wine.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Filetto Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.7
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 450.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 2.8 g