Filetes De Chillo in Salsa (Puerto Rican Fish Fillets)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place fish in a single layer in a baking dish and dot with butter.
- Add beer, lime juice, and 1 clove garlic.
- Bake 30 minutes, basting occasionally.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet over high heat.
- Add onion, remaining garlic, oregano and bell pepper. Saute until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients to pan and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- When fish is done, remove from oven and place in sauce. Cook over medium-low heat until fish is heated through and flavored with the sauce.