1/5 Photos of Filet of Sole With Spinach & Tomatoes
This has a lovely presentation, especially if you have the parcels sealed before your guests arrive and then when they open them the red tomato, green spinach and the white fish. Add additionasl spices that you may like
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the fresh washed spinach in a pot with a lid with the water still clinging to it (you do not need additional water).
- 2Steam until just wilted, approx 4 minutes,drain well, cool enough to handle.
- 3Heat oven to 400F degrees.
- 4Tear off 4 pieces of parchment paper or tin foil about 12"x 18".
- 5Place the paper on your counter and put 1/4 of the spinach on each, in the center. Cover with onion, jalapeno and the garlic.
- 6Place a filet on each and cover with a sliced tomatoe.
- 7Season with salt & pepper.
- 8Seal the packages and place on a baking sheet or a baking stone.
- 9Bake for apprx 12- 15 minutes.
- 10Test one pkg to see that the fish is done. The package will be puffed out a bit when done.
- 11Transfer to individual plates and let each person open their own surprise package.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Filet of Sole With Spinach & Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.7
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 51.1 mg
- Sodium 412.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 17.6 g