Prep 6 mins
Cook 7 mins
From WW 5 ingredient 15 minute cookbook. 3 points
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 lb packaged peppercorn boneless beef sirloin, trimmed (Hormel)
- cooking spray
- 1⁄3 cup thinly sliced bottled roasted red pepper
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk.
- Remove beef from package and cut beef crosswise into 8 slcies.
- Place beef slices between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/2-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or small skillet.
- Coat beef with cooking spray.
- Place a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add beef; cook 2 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Remove from pan and place on serving plates.
- Add bell pepper slices and broth mixture to pan.
- Bring to a boil. Boil 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly thick, stirring constantly.
- Spoon over fillets.