- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sweet relish
- 1 teaspoon onion, Minced
- salt, pinch
- 1 breaded fish fillet (Mrs. Paul's, Square)
- 1 slice American cheese
- 1 hamburger bun
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, relish, minced onion, salt and set aside. This is your tartar sauce.
- Lightly grill the top of the bun.
- Cook the fish according to the package instructions. (You can bake.
- the fish, but your sandwich will taste much more like the original if you fry it in oil.).
- Spread tartar sauce evenly on the top bun.
- Place a slice of cheese on the bottom bun.
- Place the cooked fish on top of the cheese slice and top off the sandwich with the top bun.