- 2⁄3 cup puerto rican dark rum
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup minced shallot
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine half of rum, shallots, lime juice and pepper in shallow dish.
- Add steaks.
- Marinate 30 TO 60 minutes, turning once.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Heat remaining rum, shallots, lime juice and pepper in small pan on preheated outdoor grill.
- Stir in butter a small piece at a time.
- Stir in parsley.
- Brush steaks with half of rum butter and grill 8 to 10 minutes.
- Turn and brush with remaining rum butter.
- Grill another 8 minutes or until desired doneness.