Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
from cooking light. very good. i doubled this. 1 steak, 1/4c. sauce = 318 calories, 11 grams fat, 26 grams protein
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- cooking spray
- 8 ounces beef tenderloin steaks
- 6 ounces sliced portabella mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- heat skillet with cooking spray.
- combine 1st 7 ingredients in bowl.
- put steaks and shrooms in heated skillet. cook for 5 minutes, turn and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- remove steaks and shrooms from pan.
- add marsala and the broth mixture. bring to a boil.
- add steaks and shrooms and let simmer for about 2-3 minutes.