from cooking light. very good. i doubled this. 1 steak, 1/4c. sauce = 318 calories, 11 grams fat, 26 grams protein
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat skillet with cooking spray.
- 2combine 1st 7 ingredients in bowl.
- 3put steaks and shrooms in heated skillet. cook for 5 minutes, turn and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- 4remove steaks and shrooms from pan.
- 5add marsala and the broth mixture. bring to a boil.
- 6add steaks and shrooms and let simmer for about 2-3 minutes.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Filet Mignon With Mushroom Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.1
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 80.7 mg
- Sodium 517.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 23.1 g