Recipe by ~Nimz~
The lemon-parsley butter adds a nice twist to your next filet mignon. From the Weber Cookbook
Top Review by dgreenie2012
the butter was awesome. i reverse sear my steaks however. salt n pepper them and place on a rack pan in 250 degree oven for 45 mins to 125 degree reading. let rest for 5 minutes then sear in very hot skillet for 1 min on each side then let rest again for 10 mins. i put butter on top of steaks to melt while resting. awesome
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 (8 ounce) filet mignon, 1-1/4 inches thick
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- For the Butter:.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter ingredients. Using the back of a fork, mash and stir until evenly distributed.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Allow the filets mignons to stand at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes before grilling.
- Lightly brush or spray both sides with oil.
- Season evenly with the salt and pepper.
- Grill over Direct High heat until cooked to your desired doneness, 8 to 10 minutes for medium-rare, turning once.
- Transfer each filet to a warm serving plate and place a tablespoon of the butter on top to melt.
- Serve warm, after allowing to rest at least 5 minutes.