1/4 Photos of Filet Mignon With Lemon-Parsley Butter
The lemon-parsley butter adds a nice twist to your next filet mignon. From the Weber Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 (8 ounce) filet mignon, 1-1/4 inches thick
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1For the Butter:.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the butter ingredients. Using the back of a fork, mash and stir until evenly distributed.
- 3Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 4Allow the filets mignons to stand at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes before grilling.
- 5Lightly brush or spray both sides with oil.
- 6Season evenly with the salt and pepper.
- 7Grill over Direct High heat until cooked to your desired doneness, 8 to 10 minutes for medium-rare, turning once.
- 8Transfer each filet to a warm serving plate and place a tablespoon of the butter on top to melt.
- 9Serve warm, after allowing to rest at least 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Filet Mignon With Lemon-Parsley Butter
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 726.1
- Calories from Fat 550
- Total Fat 61.1 g
- Saturated Fat 27.6 g
- Cholesterol 189.5 mg
- Sodium 440.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 41.4 g