1/2 Photos of Filet Mignon With Dijon Sauce
Recipe that I got from an insert stuck on my Grey Poupon. Looks delicious to me!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season steaks with pepper.
- 2Heat oil in large skillet on high heat.
- 3Add steaks, cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until browned on both sides.
- 4Reduce heat to medium.
- 5Continue to cook 3 to 4 minutes or until medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- 6Remove steaks from skillet, cover to keep warm.
- 7Discard drippings from skillet.
- 8Add onions to skillet, cook and stir until tender.
- 9Add sherry; stir to loosen browned bits from bottom of skillet.
- 10Stir in cream and mustard; cook until thickened stirring occasionally.
- 11Plate filet's and spoon sauce over each filet.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Filet Mignon With Dijon Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.8
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 4246.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 16.7 g