Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
The best melt-in-your-mouth steak I have ever tasted
Make and share this Filet Mignon With Demi Glaze Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Evenly season steaks on all sides with Spike/Aromat.
- Heat oil in large frying pan.
- Add Steaks and fry until done (I recommend medium-rare).
- Remove steaks from pan and place on a plate (do not empty pan).
- Add wine and cook until most alcohol has boiled off.
- Add Demi-Glace and stir until it has all dissolved.
- Add Butter and stir until completely melted.
- Add steak drippings, if there's not enough, use tongs to squeeze more from steaks.
- Cook sauce about 1 minute more, and pour over steaks.
- Serve immediately.