Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an easy and fast marinade. i dont know where i got this recipe from. My amounts are just a guess, so you can add more or less depending on your tastes.
- 1 lb filet mignon
- 1⁄4 cup Coca-Cola, classic
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- pour Coke into your small marinade container.
- place filet on top of coke.
- next sprinkle your worcestershire sauce on.
- cover with seasoned salt.
- sprinkle with garlic salt.
- grind fresh peppercorns over the top.
- Marinate overnite.
- Bar-b-que to your desired tastes.
- Use the soy sauce and vinegar, mix for a dipping sauce (my wife is a filipina).