Prep 3 hrs
Cook 30 mins
If I eat a steak, this is the only way I want it.
Make and share this Filet Mignon Marinated recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 beef tenderloin steaks
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large shallow container; add steaks.
- Cover and marinate 3 hours in refrigerater turning occasionally.
- Remove steaks from marinade.
- Grill over hot coals 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
Sorry, this was just ok for us. Didn't care for the lemon pepper. Thanks for posting.
Used poorman steaks and the flavor was really good. Served it with Sauteed Mushrooms (91850).
I cut the recipe down to serve 2 and used my new gadget the vacuum marinade attachment to my food saver. The meat was ready to grill in 30 minutes. It was very tender and well seasoned.