Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Mashed kumara or steamed rice are a great accompaniments for this curry.
- 400 g lean diced pork
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup fresh pineapple (or tinned pineapple, diced)
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 2 tablespoons roast cashew nuts, to serve
- Stir fry the curry paste in a saucepan for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add pork and stir until well coated in the spice paste. Add coconut milk and stir well to combine.
- Add diced pineapple and capsicum, cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes until pork is tender.
- Served on mashed kumara or steamed rice and top with a few roast cashew nuts.
- Serves 2.
This is absolutely delicious and so easy to make. The flavours are to die for and the after taste is wonderful.<br/>Didn't change a single thing on the recipe it was perfect !<br/>This will become one of the popular dishes in our house