Recipe by Kitchen__Princess
Mashed kumara or steamed rice are a great accompaniments for this curry.
Top Review by Sue m.
This is absolutely delicious and so easy to make. The flavours are to die for and the after taste is wonderful.<br/>Didn't change a single thing on the recipe it was perfect !<br/>This will become one of the popular dishes in our house
- 400 g lean diced pork
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup fresh pineapple (or tinned pineapple, diced)
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 2 tablespoons roast cashew nuts, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir fry the curry paste in a saucepan for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add pork and stir until well coated in the spice paste. Add coconut milk and stir well to combine.
- Add diced pineapple and capsicum, cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes until pork is tender.
- Served on mashed kumara or steamed rice and top with a few roast cashew nuts.
- Serves 2.