Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Sam Choy's Polynesian Kitchen.
- 6 ounces passion fruit juice
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 6 ounces dark rum (Fijian rum preferred)
- 6 ounces triple sec
- crushed ice
- fresh fruit (to garnish)
- Combine juices, rum and Triple Sec.
- Fill blender with crushed ice.
- Blend until slushy.
- Serve in margarita glasses, garnished with fruit.
Easy to make, nice and cold. I'm drinking this right now but I really can't taste a lot of alcohol in it so I think I better go make another batch. LOL
The speed with which I passed out these cocktails around my home, I fear I may need a liquor license. Made for Everyday Is A Holiday.
I had to use Grand Marnier instead of Triple Sec. This drink is so yummy. We loved it. So tropical. I'm almost in vacation and I felt like I already was :) Thanks Chocolatl :) Made for Newest Zaar tag