Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great for Protein and other important vitamins and nutrients that we need everyday!
Make and share this Figure Friendly Omelet for 2 recipe from Food.com.
- Coat a skillet with the spray.
- On medium heat add Onions and cook until tender.
- Add Mushrooms, Chicken, Spinach and/or Asparagus.
- Next pour Egg substitute over the vegetables and reduce heat to low.
- Last add the cheese.
- Cover your skillet and cook Omelet until set.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Fold Omelet in half and serve.
- This Omelet is actually large enough for 2 People to share, which is how I have listed it!