Recipe by Donna Luckadoo
Great for Protein and other important vitamins and nutrients that we need everyday!
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom
- 4 ounces diced cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 cup of chopped spinach
- 1⁄4 cup chopped asparagus
- 1⁄2 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a skillet with the spray.
- On medium heat add Onions and cook until tender.
- Add Mushrooms, Chicken, Spinach and/or Asparagus.
- Next pour Egg substitute over the vegetables and reduce heat to low.
- Last add the cheese.
- Cover your skillet and cook Omelet until set.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Fold Omelet in half and serve.
- This Omelet is actually large enough for 2 People to share, which is how I have listed it!