1/1 Photo of Figure Friendly Omelet for 2
Donna Luckadoo's Note:
Great for Protein and other important vitamins and nutrients that we need everyday!
My Private Note
-1/2 Om ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat a skillet with the spray.
- 2On medium heat add Onions and cook until tender.
- 3Add Mushrooms, Chicken, Spinach and/or Asparagus.
- 4Next pour Egg substitute over the vegetables and reduce heat to low.
- 5Last add the cheese.
- 6Cover your skillet and cook Omelet until set.
- 7Salt and Pepper to taste.
- 8Fold Omelet in half and serve.
- 9This Omelet is actually large enough for 2 People to share, which is how I have listed it!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Figure Friendly Omelet for 2
Serving Size: 1 (520 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.1
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 49.7 mg
- Sodium 444.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 37.2 g