Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yummy, healthy homemade French Fries!! I made these when I was on WW. Even though I'm not on WW anymore I still make them b/c they are so delicious. Enjoy!
- 3 sweet potatoes (or Yukon Gold Potatos, whichever you prefer)
- 3 egg whites (My rule of thumb is 1 egg white per potato)
- 1 tablespoon season salt
- Peel potatos.
- Cut potatos into strips ( I cut them thin like shoe string fries).
- Brush potatos with egg whites, be sure to all sides are coated.
- Sprinkle all sides with season salt (or whatever seasoning you like).
- Bake at 375 for about 30 minutes or until they reach desired crispiness.
Excellent! I used MS Dash seasoning and cheated with a bit of salt too. Thanks Jodi2572 Made for Healthy Choices ABC Tag
I used 1 Yukon Gold potato, 1 egg white, and a sprinkle of Morton's Natures Seasons. Made 1 generous serving for my dinner with Not Your Mom's Meatloaf Patties and Creamed Cucumber Delight. I will be making these again. Very tasty and healthy. Thanks for sharing Jodi. Made for Fall 2009 PAC.