Recipe by Jodi2572
Yummy, healthy homemade French Fries!! I made these when I was on WW. Even though I'm not on WW anymore I still make them b/c they are so delicious. Enjoy!
- 3 sweet potatoes (or Yukon Gold Potatos, whichever you prefer)
- 3 egg whites (My rule of thumb is 1 egg white per potato)
- 1 tablespoon season salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel potatos.
- Cut potatos into strips ( I cut them thin like shoe string fries).
- Brush potatos with egg whites, be sure to all sides are coated.
- Sprinkle all sides with season salt (or whatever seasoning you like).
- Bake at 375 for about 30 minutes or until they reach desired crispiness.