1/1 Photo of Figure Friendly French Fries
Yummy, healthy homemade French Fries!! I made these when I was on WW. Even though I'm not on WW anymore I still make them b/c they are so delicious. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel potatos.
- 2Cut potatos into strips ( I cut them thin like shoe string fries).
- 3Brush potatos with egg whites, be sure to all sides are coated.
- 4Sprinkle all sides with season salt (or whatever seasoning you like).
- 5Bake at 375 for about 30 minutes or until they reach desired crispiness.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Figure Friendly French Fries
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 94.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: