Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 mins
I adore figs, and could not wait to eat this when I saw it being made on the television. Very easy, and low fat, with 5 grams of fiber per serving! From Healthy Appetite with Ellie Krieger.
- Toast the pistachios in a dry skillet over a medium-high heat until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Chop coarsely.
- Cut each fig in half crosswise and place the fig pieces on a serving dish, cut side up.
- Make a small indentation into the cut side of each fig half with a small spoon or your finger.
- Put 1/2 teaspoon of the ricotta cheese onto each piece of fig and top with a pistachio.
- Drizzle with honey and serve.
I made these for a pampered chef brunch. My guests loved them. Easy and delicious.