- 3 ounces soft fresh goat cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons snipped fresh chives
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons snipped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon snipped fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper
- 6 fresh figs (or apricots)
- fresh rosemary sprig
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine the goat cheese, chives, parsley,, snipped rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Cut the figs in half. If using apricots, cut in half; remove and discard pits. Top the fig halves with the herbed cheese. Cover and chill up to 1 hour before serving. Top the figs with rosemary sprigs. Enjoy!
- Makes 6 servings.