1/3 Photos of Figgy Jam!
Sweet but lower in sugar jam with a hint of orange, cinnamon and cardamom. Fill a cake or cookies, top toast or crakers, serve with a pork roast.
My Private Note
1/2 pin ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pulse the first three ingredients in a food processor till semi smooth. Or in a blender in batches.
- 2You`ll be using 5 cups of the puree adding it to a non reactive pot.
- 3Add all the ingredients but the sugar.
- 4Bring to a rolling boil stirring to prevent burning.
- 5Add the sugar and bring back to a rolling boil. Boil for a 3 full minutes.
- 6Remove from heat and ladle into sterilized jars. Leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- 7Wipe rims and place lids on add screw tops.
- 8Process in a hot water canner for 10 minutes.
- 9Remove and leave in a draft free spot to seal.
- 10Label and store in a dark cool spot.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Figgy Jam!
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 160
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 25.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: