Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my favorite snacks.
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 dried figs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 1 pear
- Slice the pear and arrange on a plate.
- Mix all the other ingredients until well combined.
- Serve with pear.
I made this for breakfast, it was so good, that I cleaned my plate and wished that I had doubled the recipe. A nice subtle tangy cheese spread accented with fruit and nuts. I served rosemary triscuits with the pear and dip, it was wonderful. Thanks so much. I'll be treating myself to this often.